24 February 2008

A few weeks ago I agreed to help a friend do his course assignment (for an agreed sum la, no charity work ok) and fast forward today I am still yet to start on that assignment. I thought it was going to be a piece of cake but after reading the questions thoroughly it turned out to be damn hard la wei. Now I'm cracking my brain even to answer the first question. Even Hermione says her Divination and Ancient Runes subjects are a lot easier than this. Gawd I don't know whay I got myself into this in the first place. Wait, I know why, it's about the money! Dang!After about an hour or so googling the Internet for references I've decided to call it a day and watch Gilmore Girls instead. You see I've downloaded the entire season 2 of Gilmore Girls recently and I must say I'm enjoying it to bits. I wish I had a really cool mom like Lorelai (no offence to my real mom okay? I love you all the same), Rory is like so adorable, I want to eat everyday at Luke's place and live in a crazy but fun and happening town like Stars Hollow. Oh and did I say Rory is sooOOOoo cute? But of course that's only a TV show and anything can happen in Hollywood. In real life, I'm stuck with neighbors who love to park their cars in front of their houses not inside their porch and make it so hard for me every time I want to enter my own porch and some days I feel like I wanna deliberately scratch their cars. I mean for God's sake the porch is meant to put your car in it and not your flower vases or pots/mini zoo/aquarium/artificial waterfall/pond/2 very loud dogs/washing machines etc-etc? But noooo , not in Taman Universiti. Here people put everything under their porch except their car and they would rather have their cars stolen or broke into than their little aquariums or flower pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment