18 February 2008

Bujal just had to tell everybody at my office about what happened on Saturday. Not that it concerned me much or anything. I just don't like the extra attention that followed suit.

As always, Monday is an extra busy day for us (Irwan and I) since it's the day we resume things that we left off before the weekend. Today is no different. We went to four different places today, mainly delivering stuff but we still did some technical support on demand nevertheless. We thought we just want to deliver stuff today but since the Internal Audit guy in Subang paid for our lunch we didn't have the heart to let him down tee he he!

A HP Designjet plotter is one heavy sheet. A HP Color LaserJet 5510 is even heavier. We had to transport both of them from Puncak Alam to the HQ this afternoon. My poor back.

2 comments: