6 February 2008

Yesterday while I was away doing work, the office was abuzz with rumors that I'm gonna get promoted. I don't know whether to believe that or brush it aside as just rumors. Then this morning The Boss called everybody in my department for a brief meeting where he hinted that several people is going to be promoted soon. Still I was not fully convinced that I have anything to do with that. Later Bujal and I had lunch at a restaurant near the office and The Boss came to join us. It was there that The Boss told me himself about my upcoming promotion. I was delighted of course. At last somebody noticed :)

The promotion will not come into effect until next month (I think) but I'm grateful all the same to God, my peers and The Boss of course for this recognition. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment: