21 February 2008

A boring day at the office and news of a friend leaving us soon.

When I picked up Adam today he has a temperature. We thought he was kind of warm yesterday and now he has a fever. No wonder he's really quiet today, he sat quietly playing with his PC, watch the TV and he didn't even disturb me even once. When we went to pick up her mom just now Adam just sat quietly beside me without playing with the radio. Earlier I gave him his medications and he drank all of them without a fuss. I'm so proud of him but still I'd like to have my old mischievous Adam Farihin back. Get well soon buddy.
Today I watched the movie Stardust at home.Synopsis: Tristan Thorn promises the most beautiful girl in the rural, English village of Wall, Victoria Forester, that he will retrieve a fallen star for her from beyond the wall that borders their village and separates it from the Faerie realm. Tristan bravely sets out to fetch the fallen star and therefore win the hand of his love, along the way encountering witches, faeries, and bad-ass princes. In the end of his adventure he finally finds his true love.

The beginning of this movie was a bit slow for my liking but it got more interesting as Tristan and Yvaine's adventure unfolds. I thought this movie was gonna be as bad as Pan's Labyrinth but I was totally wrong. I can't keep my eyes off the ever so gorgeous Claire Daines and this movie turned out to be quite good.

Final verdict: Exceeds Expectations

Grades:
Outstanding
Exceeds Expectations
Acceptable
Poor
Dreadful
Troll

No comments:

Post a Comment