13 February 2008

When I was in Subang today, my client gave me some fortune cookies to eat. They were halal of course and I was curious to know what's inside cause I have never eaten one before. The cookie tastes sweet and crispy but it's the little piece of paper that I wanted to read. I ate like 5 cookies today. Here's how my fortune for this year read:

" You will find a friend when you need one"
This one is rather vague and generic. I don't believe it.

"With a little more hard work, your creativity will take you to great heights"
Again it's too general and more like common sense to me. Off to the rubbish bin.

"You will take a shower at least twice a day"
I'll be darned! Now how the heck do they know this? I'm impressed!

"Although you worked very hard, you won't get promoted or receive any bonuses this year"
Dang, I thought fortune cookies only predict good things only. Sheesh.

"Jessica Alba reads and loves your blog! She wants to marry and have babies with you soon"
Now why do I find that hard to believe?

On other news, I'm sure everybody's heard about the big news today. Yeah the parliament was dissolved earlier today making way for Malaysia's 12 general election. I am excited too. I have never voted before and this is my chance to be part of history. My mom agreed to go back to Pasir Mas with me but it still depends on whether Linda had to work or not on Sunday, 9th of March the day after the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment