2 February 2008


We have to work today so that we can have a longer Chinese New Year holiday next week. Irwan and I were called to Puncak Alam to fix something. It's been a while since we've been there so the problems sort of piled up over the week. Before we leave, my dept head complained that we went to Puncak Alam too many times. He said it's like we're so eager of going there all the time. Like duh? That's our job? People call and we go comprende? Trust me, Puncak Alam is the last place we wanna go. It's so far away, there's so much problem every time we go there and we always end up coming home late. I just don't get that old man. We did our job, he complaints, we stayed at the office and hang around he also complaints. Nothing we do is right to him. I thought he of all people should know. After all he used to do what we're doing right now. Whatever man. My job description does not include pleasing anybody except the client and The Boss. I do my job the best I could and when the problem is solved and the customer's happy, that's good enough for me. If you got a problem with me, than that's too bad cause I don't give a &*@# kepish?

No comments:

Post a Comment