12 February 2008

Today I spent most of my time at the office coming up with a new company profile for my company's homepage. After cramming my brain all morning doing research and comparing corporate websites I only managed to come up with only two paragraphs. Writing nonsense on my blogs is easy. Writing a good profile for a corporate website is a different thing altogether. I think I have drained all my good brain cells when I finally finished writing this company profile below. That's it, I can't think anymore for the rest of the week.

Here's a snippet of what I've done all day. My friends thought they were good. I still think there's some room for improvement.

(The names have been changed to protect our corporate identity)

Cosmos Dynamic is a fast growing Malaysian based ICT services and solutions company with more than a decade of experience in Information & Communication Technology.

Established in 1997, our original focus was providing ICT solutions and products for business and organizations throughout the country. More recently we shifted into Computerized Facilities Management Systems services while preserving our traditional business roles. We believe strongly in the future of Facility Management which is the systematic practice of coordinating people and the work of the organization. That is why we have partnered with ARCHIBUS the global leader in facility management software and services for real estate, facility, and infrastructure management. We have been working closely with ARCHIBUS for the past 2 years to provide Total Infrastructure and Facilities Management services and consulting for our clients.

Cosmos Dynamic is powered by a collection of highly trained and experienced ICT consultants, project managers, engineers and technicians with many years of experiences and extensive knowledge in their respective fields

1 comment: