3 February 2008

My work requires me to travel a lot and since Irwan doesn't have a GDL license yet I became the de facto driver for our company's Renault Kangoo. It's not an enviable job I tell you. My legs and my hands now hurt for too much driving. When I drive I always listen to either my music cd collection or the radio. One radio station that I listen to a lot is Suria FM (105.3 FM in the Klang valley).My fave program from the station is Surialicious which runs from 10 :00 am to 1 in the afternoon. This show was hosted by this one dj called Myra. She has this sultry, super sexy voice that could melt any boy's heart. Some people said her voice is like a bit snobbish you know with that foreign accent. I think she sounded just fine. You can check out Myra's blog and Friendster page.
I'm sure Myra doesn't read my blog but still I just wanna say keep up the good work and don't give a hoot what those people say okay? You go girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment