14 February 2008

Today Safuan, Zefri and I went to Jalan Pantai Bharu to deliver one unit of Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS). It's no ordinary UPS, it costs several thousand ringgit and it weighs a ton. I almost broke my back moving it to the 32rd floor of the TM Annexe building this afternoon. I remember this building used to be an abandoned project, becoming a sore sight along the federal highway until TM bought it. Now it's almost fully occupied. Those lucky castard from Syabas get to work at the penthouse level some more. From the top floor you'll have a magnificent view of the Kerinchi, Pantai Dalam, UM and Petaling Jaya area. Sure brought back a lot of sweet memories for me..

1 comment:

  1. emm best nya dapat makan kueh tiow/nasi lemak ayam warung rindu..jom pa..

    ReplyDelete