22 February 2008

I have fans! And they're gonna create an Afif Fan Club soon!

Okay la just kidding, I don't really have fans but lately I have several requests from my gentle-readers to join me on YM and I even chatted with a few of them this afternoon. To be frank I haven't got the time to YM or chit-chat with anybody nowadays unless on a few rare occasions cause I'm stumped with work. Therefore I don't think I'm gonna be online much so to my new friends don't be too disheartened ok? (Yeah, like so many people wanna talk to me or something).

Anyway I got a really really really really really good news at work today and it got something to do with $$$! Stay tuned for further news :)

Adam is his usual self today, active, talkative and super naughty. He spilled his drink twice this evening and when we went to the pasar malam just now he ran away like he just don't care. Sigh.

While chit-chatting with my new friends earlier today, one of them told me about my old website he found on the Internet. I made that website about 8 years ago and I'm surprised Fortunecity.com still host them after all these years. It was like my 2nd or 3rd attempt at building a website and it was absolutely dreadful. Still it brought back many fond memories and it surely reminds me some of the silly things I did back then. 8 years ago I was actually a fan of Britney Spears (shocking, I know!), I have this huge crush on Calista Flockhart and I'm still crazy about Rose. You can also catch a glimpse of the old me there, my home in Pasir Mas, some family album and an early version of Alterchart. But be warned it has some really graphic pictures and it's definitely not for the fainthearted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment