15 January 2009

Overheard in Taman Universiti...

Mama: Do you have many friends at school Adam?
Adam: Yeah I got a few
Mama: Really? What's their names?
Adam: Manja
Mama: So are you close with Manja?
Adam: Yeah
Papa: Do you like Manja dude?
Adam: Yeah I like Manja!
Mama: Is she beautiful?
Adam: Yes, very much
Papa: Would you like to marry her someday?
Adam: Yes!
Mama: Adam ni gatal la
Adam: Yeah just like Papa!
Papa: What! What, who's gatal???

Let it be known that Adam had her first crush at 5 years old on a girl called Manja. I'll try my best to get a picture of her.

When I said Adam was stressed with school, I was not kidding. He would cry if he didn't finish his home work. And they give him one every day, 5 days a week.

Today we managed to escape the horrid traffic jam because we left the house about 10 minuts before 7:00 AM. Even then it already started to crawl in front of Pasar Borong. What, has everybody drive their car to work nowadays? What's with the petrol price is so cheap and stuff. Nobody take public transport anymore? Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. kah!kah!kah! skali papa dia kene gatal :p
    hey, nice layout though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mana ada gatal. Setia dan penyayang lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed adam and his non-stop mouth..send my regards to linda n hug n kisses to both adam mia...

    ReplyDelete