27 January 2009

Went to Alamanda shopping mall in Putrajaya today meaning to buy meself a much needed pants. I looked all over the place but they simply don't sell a single Charges pants. Damn. That's the only brand that doesn't make my ass look fat. So I'll have to make do with another brand. A cheap Carrefour brand pants which will make my ass and thigh look fat but for only RM35.90, I can buy myself a shirt to match as well.

Is it just me or the lady on the left is smirking on lady on the right? Anyway the one in pink looks like a typical government civil servant working in Parcel C. Hah, maybe the did hire someone from there for this banner!

Check out the cheongsam! (is it?). His name is Rizman and he likes to play football and watch movies (it's stated there at the counter).

After Carrefour, we strolled along aimlessly around Alamanda. The boycott thingy is going on full force alright. All the American made fast-food chain is not empty but they're certainly not bustling with customer either. Look at this McDonald's outlet for example. It's 1.30 and lunch hour on a public holiday and over half the tables are empty. I'm sure American firms are going to think twice before opening business in the country in the future. Keep this up and we might as well cancel the FTA with U.S next.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Big Apple Donuts is now in Alamanda Putrajaya, for more infor visit http://bigaaplealamanda.blogspot.com Tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. kata boikit.. tp leh lak gi tesco...wawawawawa

    ReplyDelete