28 January 2009

Today I took Al-bohari to a factory in Rawang, as usual to show him around the place and introduce him to people. We spent like 4 hours there fixing stuff. But before that we stopped by that famous chicken rice place near the junction from Bukit Beruntung around Kg Sungai Choh. It's a famous restaurant all right, the place was over-flowing with customers including foreign tourists during lunch time. The chicken was superb and the price was affordable too. Too bad it has no name. Either that or I didn't catch one.

From Rawang we went to Puncak Alam because I had to drive a company's vehicle back to the office. Boy, how it rained today. It rained all the way till midnight. You know what ought to be good during this cold and rainy nights? You guessed it. A good night of sex with your partner. Pity I didn't have any because we're both so tired by bedtime.

I'm in no mood to blog. See you guys again in like 39 year's time. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog template to bits.

    Although some people might think it's ugly, boring and gloomy, it doesn't matter to me.

    As long as I think it's cool then I'm happy.

    And that's what matters.

    :)

    ReplyDelete