21 January 2009

After weeks of searching I finally found a Blogger template that I really like. The previous Japanese theme is cool, light coloured with minimal graphic. But so is my other blog, Afif PLC. I'd really like Afif Chronicles to be different and I'd prefer it to use a dark-ish theme here. So today I stumbled upon this gorgeous template called Hemingway and it was created by a web designer named Warpspire. It's so cool, I'm even gonna link the credit to his site. Something I didn't bother to do to the previous themes that I cilok-ed.

For the uninitiated, Ernest Hemingway is one of the greatest writers of all time. He was accoladed numerous awards including the coveted Pulitzer Prize and even a Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. Hemingway the blog template resembles his namesake in many ways. Simple. Concise. Graphical parades have no purpose in a blog template. Templates should be simple. Blogs should be simple. Hemingway is simple.

I think I'm going to keep this template for a long-long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment