6 January 2009

Yo yo yo, wassup guys and girls? Check out my new desk. I know it's a bit messy right now but I'm working towards keeping everything in order soon. It is only my second day on the job you know. Miss Hajar left so suddenly and all her unfinished work is left hanging for me to continue. Add the fact that I've very little previous knowledge with invoices & accounts and you get one very confused procurement guy.
If all your invoices and POs and quotation moves rather slowly this week, it's all because of me. I am still learning the ropes here and it will be a while before I get the hangs of things. My new head, Mr. Radzi looks completely swamped. You hang on there bro.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I see u guys stayed at the office later than everyone else the past week.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete